August 18, 2020
December 31, 2020
N/A Annual Salary
New Touch Industries (NTI) is a progressive Sheetmetal company with locations in Bayswater and Clayton.
Our dynamic, rapidly expanding business provides high quality services in laser cutting, bending, welding and fabrication of metal products and assemblies.
This is achieved by our philosophy regarding the importance of teamwork and investing in staff. We pride ourselves in offering ‘Pay for schooling’ and ‘Promote from within’ policies, allowing our staff to grow and benefit from ongoing opportunities.
Our clean and healthy facilities house some of the latest sheetmetal technology, including fully automated laser cutting, CNC bending and fume extracted welding bays.
The team at Bayswater is seeking a hardworking, diligent Quality Inspector to help maintain our high quality of work..
Job Key Points
- Perform 100% final inspections on all customer orders
- Perform incoming sub-contracting Q.A checks
- Perform random inspections
- Quality Control including following all systems and procedures
- Contribute to the QA & C.A.T system
- Assist with Production, Programming, Fabrication related QA issues / NCR’s
- Correctly quarantine and report any QA issues in a timely manner.
- To ensure quality, service and delivery performance are at exceptional levels and always improving.
- Rotating Shifts
The following Skills & Experience will be an advantage
- Understand technical drawings
- Previous QA experience
- Sheetmetal or Engineering knowledge
A motor vehicle licence and/or a forklift licence would serve as an advantage but aren’t essential.
The successful applicant will get to work with the latest equipment. Uniforms are provided after the successful and satisfactory completion of the probationary period for full time employees.
We look forward to hearing from you.
NTI Bayswater team.
Please apply online via Seek.
This Job does not have any attachments.