August 24, 2020
September 14, 2020
Blind & Awning Installer
- Ringwood East
N/A Annual Salary
Driver licence, Police check, Working with children check
Trade - Building and Construction
We are a family run business that offers quality window covering products and installation. We value our customers and business partnerships and our mission is to offer an exceptional product range, innovative solutions & ideas and un-beatable communication and service.
We always deliver a quality install that leaves our customers more than happy with the end result.
We are looking for a high energy person to complement our team. Two years’ experience in installing blinds and awnings would be great or two years experience in another trade.
We will provide on the job training for the successful applicant.
To be accepted for this position you will need to:
• Be highly motivated and energetic
• Be a problem solver
• Be competent with using drills, ladders and a measuring tape
• Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills
• Have a current driver’s license to drive company vehicles
• Be approachable and well presented
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Be able to work well individually and also work well in a team.
What we offer you:
• Continuous training and development
• Five day work week from Monday to Friday
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Tools for use during work hours
• All employee entitlements
• Flexible working conditions
• A friendly and supportive work environment
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing Australian owned business offering advancement and personal growth.
If you would like to join our team, please email your CV and cover letter demonstrating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Job does not have any attachments.