Help – local job seekers
About the Site
What is BBP Jobs?
BBP Jobs connects Employers, Educators and Job Seekers, building employability skills within local communities, reducing commuter populations, retaining talented people and strengthening local business
Why join BBP Jobs?
Easily search for and connect with local organisations. Find local jobs, research local employers, find employability training.
Account Registration and Login
Create your account
It’s easy, first:
- Click on “Register” in the top menu.
- Create a username. This used only for logging in.
- Enter your email, name, location, password, you are a job seeker and create your account.
This will then prompt you to create your profile.
Create your job seeker profile
You need to have created an account before you can create a profile.
Important: creating a profile is NOT moderated for quality and locality.
- From your dashboard or from the homepage, click "Add Job Seeker Profile"
- Complete the form. Includes:
- Bio (About you)
- Add up to 3 referees: who they are, their role, their organisation, how you know them and best contact method
- Formal education / qualifications
- Tickets & certificates
- Volunteering and work experience
- What type of work you're looking for
- Make sure you let your referees know that you have them listed as your referee in BBP Jobs.
- After submission, you can manage your profile from your dashboard.
Find local employers
You can search for local employers from the Employers directory page in the Employers menu.
Use keywords to find employers you want to target.
Find local educators
You can search for local employers from the Educators directory page in the Educators menu.
Use keywords to find education organisations you want to learn from.
Find local jobs
You can search for currently open or soon to be advertised local jobs from the Jobs Board in the Jobs menu.
Use keywords and the map to find jobs you're targeting.
You can search for local employability, job-ready and other workplace related training from the Training menu.
Use the date to find events from that date forward.
Use keywords to find training relating to what interests you.
Or you can search by location.
To contact a organisation from the Employers or the Educators directory, click on the Organisation name to open up a detailed listing of the information.
- If provided, the organisation's contact information (phone number, address, website) can be found in the left hand sidebar, beneath the business logo.
- You can send the organisation a message. They will be notified immediately and can respond to you via your chosen communication method.