- Customer Service
- Customer Service
Navigating the complexities and large variety of investment options, financial products and superannuation providers on offer as well as understanding ever-changing legislation is challenging.
Making the right financial choices based on your personal and professional circumstances can be just as challenging.
As your trusted adviser, Jenbury Financial is there with you every step of the way. We take the time to find out what’s important to you, then tailor an achievable financial plan that helps you to create, grow and protect your wealth, with the ultimate goal of giving you financial freedom. The freedom to do the things you want, when you want.
Looking for Candidates with the Following Attributes
- Strong work ethic - Conscientious motivated and dedicated to getting the job done
- Team player - Cooperate and work well in groups and teams
- Reliable and dependable - Turns up on time, does what they say they will do.
- Communication skills - Clear and proactive communicator.
- Courtesy, respect, polite - Respectful of other team members, leaders, customers and partners.
- Willingness to learn - Open to new learning experiences
- Initiative & proactive - Shows wise initiative to help customers and colleagues
- Motivated & Enthusiastic - Positive personality at work, eager to learn and help the organisation
- Personal presentation - Presents themselves well and appropriately for the workplace
- Listen and follow instructions - Actively listens and can take direction from managers and leaders
- Digital literacy - Capable of using communications technology appropriately and professionally
- Customer service skills - Champions the customer and makes them feel valued
- Work under pressure - Can work under pressure to deliver
- Attention to detail - Ensures that quality work is done
- Problem solving & decision making skills - Capable of assessing situations, understand a problem and make the right decision to help resolve it